iptvfrpro Frequently Asked Questions.
Where is the Channel list?
To request channel list please send a message or contact us here:
Can I use my subscription on multiple devices?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
Do you offer Trial or Free Test account?
We don’t offer a trial or free test account,
Our price is the best on the market
Please make your order at http://iptvfrpro.com
My m3u link is not working?
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
My channels are not working?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
Do you have adult channels?
Yes we offer over 100 premium adult channel, please make sure adult content is checked when you do you order
Do you have EPG (Electronic Program Guide)?
Yes, We have EPG if you didn’t receive the EPG in your activation email, please contact our support here to provide you with your EPG URL.
My account is not working what should I do?
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
Does my subscription start to be active right after I make a payment?
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
Mary subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. Mary subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
How to check my device?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
My channel is buffering what should I do?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a power line adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
How long before I can use service?
We activate all new accounts in maximum 3 hours after the invoice is paid.
Can’t watch any channel, I am blocked?
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit https://showip.net/ by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
I am not in or from USA/can or the UK. can I still subscribe?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone. Subscribe here
Does your IPTV Service have subtitles?
If the channel that you are looking for is inside the (country channels group); thus, it should have a subtitle in the language of that country.
Why my account is not working on my MAG box or STB emulator?
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
I’m getting a black screen in all channels, what should I do?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
My channel is freezing what should I do?
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
What payment methods are available?
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
Do you offer channels from China?
Yes we offer China Channels, please contact us for the list
Some channels are not working (black screen/broken voice)?
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
How do I check my internet speed & quality?
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
What is IPTV?
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Just connect your device to your IPTV Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
Some channels only have sound without video, What should I do?
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
2. Choose Native for the Decoder.
What is « Please Unlock » sign on my Apple Device?
Please be informed that there are 2 versions on the App, one is free to try and the other one is paid. Please download the paid version.
Do You have a Reseller or Affiliate program?
We currently don’t accept Reseller or Affiliate.
Can I use the iptv as I live in an apartment?
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.